Keep your topper at its best with five easy steps :
- Use a mattress protector on top of your topper. A protector is much easier to clean than a mattress topper and will keep your bed and topper fresh and clean in between washes. We recommend washing your topper a minimum of every 6-12 months.
- Shake your mattress topper out regularly to spread out and plump up the fill. We recommend doing this every week, an easy way to remember is to combine it with your linen change.
- Rotate your matress topper once a week so it wears evenly.
- Wash it regularly (once a season is perfect) with a suitable detergent in an appropriately sized washing machine, and dry it thoroughly in a tumble dryer to prevent clumping. We'd recommend you send them off for a professional clean for best results.
- Pull back the covers every day allowing your bed to air, letting the fibres breathe and moisture to evaporate.
How should I clean my mattress topper?
- Wash the pad separated from any items with heavy zippers which can abrade and damage the fabric.
- Wash in cold water using a non-chloride bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with cold water rinse.
- Wash in commercial washing machine only.
- Use the mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Don’t pour detergent directly to the pad. Add it to the water as the wash tub fills or dilute with water, then add the mattress topper.
- Store matress topper in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area
- Pad stored long-term, avoid storing in the plastic bags or box, which may cause permanent yellowing
- Don’t use chloride bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause mattress topper yellow prematurely
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use oxygen-based bleach
- No heat or low heat cycle is recommended
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry. This will weaken the fibers, or cause them to burn your matress topper.
- Shake out the damp comforter before placing in the dryer and tumble dry
- Remove from the dryer promptly while slightly damp to minimize wrinkles
#cottonsheets #tencelsheets #tencelbedding #bedding #minhha #highqualitybedding #linenstore #luxurybedlinens #mattresstopper #premiummattresstopper