- Always wash your Tencel fabric in cold water with like colors
- Always wash with gentle cycle, do not soak the fabric in water if not wash
- It’s better to wash Tencel fabric individually, not wash with other materials, especially with items have buttons, zippers or latches
- Do not use strong alkaline or acid detergents, use neutral ones, preferably biodegradable and eucalyptus based detergent
- Do not use softener
- Wash your sheets every 2-3 weeks recommended
First of all, unlike many other types of bedding that are made with toxic solvents and chemicals, there is no need to wash your Tencel sheets before use – unless that is your preference, of course. We mill and manufacture our sheets with no toxins or damaging chemicals, and only use the cleanest, highest quality materials.
We recommend you wash your sheets every 2-3 weeks. Since our sheets are hypoallergenic, they don’t trap or breed bacteria, which means they stay clear for longer and require less frequent washes.
Preferably always wash your Tencel sheets in cold water and on gentle cycle.
Use a mild (preferably biodegradable) detergent to avoid damaging or wearing away the fabric. When use a mild detergent please wait until it is fully diluted in the water before putting the item in the washing machine. Undiluted detergents can cause staining on the fabric. Read the amount recommended on the laundry liquid bottle or box to determine how much to use.
MINH HA BEDDING also recommends to use a detergent that is free from Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs). This is a very common ingredient in most of the detergents and is great for keeping whites white, however can also weaken and discolour certain fabric fibres. We recommend using a eucalyptus based detergent such as wool wash which you can find in your local supermarket.
Wash separate from other laundry to avoid getting hooked on to buttons, zippers or latches, which can cause pilling.
Avoid bleach, because it will wear away at the sheets. Fabric softener is prohibited !!!
#tencelsheets #tencelbedding #bedding #minhha #highqualitybedding #linenstore #luxurybedlinens